SLOTS3/3 slots for Portrait are open.
1/1 slots for Full-Body/Partial-Body are open.
COMMISSIONCurrently accepting commissions of black and white drawings done in pencil. I accept any kind of human character (manga, comic, eastern animation, western animation, TV shows, movies, OCs etc.).
PRICING SYSTEMI put out extra effort to make my prices as fair as possible. So, I based my prices on the guidelines inside the "Graphic Artist's Guild Handbook" that Kamakru have kindly shared in his Journal:
Artist Info: How to Price Commissions"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried"
This is an informative journal to help artists determine fair pricing for commissions, based on my recent poll. I will update this as needed to include new information as it comes in.
This is part of an 'Information Series of journals
- Stand your ground, know your worth!
- [now reading]
- Artist Info: Conducting yourself professionally
- Client/Buyer info: How to go about commissioning an artist.
BIG FAT DISCLAIMER
This book is the most, up-to-date, reliable and globally recognized reference for artist' wages, you can't go wrong with it.
Portrait$10 or 800
Full-Body/Partial Body$15 to $50 or 1600 to 4000 depending on difficulty. Contact for accurate pricing.
HOW TO COMMISSION1. Send me a note in DeviantART (or e-mail me at email@example.com) with the subject "Portrait Commission".
2. Please explicitly describe how you want the portrait to be (the angle, the expression, the pose, the costume, props, etc.). Be as detailed as you can possibly be, this will make it a lot easier in the long run. I have the right to decline the request at this point.
3. It will also be very helpful to supply me visual references, but it is not necessary.
4. After that, I will give you an estimate on how long the commission will take.
5. If you have more questions or something to discuss, ask away please!
6. After everything is settled, send me the agreed payment while I do a thumbnail sketch. (Forgive me if the thumbnail sketch will be very very rough, it is NOT representative of the final work, it is just so that we can agree on the angle, expression, costume design, etc. of the character)
At this point you can suggest changes to the thumbnails, so that the final piece will agree with your vision.
7. Once the payment is completed, I'll finish the piece and send the .png file to you. (I'll only finish it if the payment is completed.)
PAYMENTI'm accepting DeviantART Points and PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
QUICK RULES1. You can submit it to your own gallery, just don't forget to credit me
2. You can request me to not submit the piece to my gallery
3. You can modify it for personal purposes
Skin by Celvas